Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hiatus

Due to a heavier than usual schedule and the need to take care of some personal matters and get ready for all of our family to go out of state next Monday for daughter Jordan's wedding, I will suspend this blog for a few days. Will be back the week of June 22.

Housekeeping matters: Some of you say that you are trying to post a comment and it is not publishing. I am having some problems too. I have found that if I try more than once, it sometimes works. Sometimes doesn't. I'll try to get clarification on this and follow with some instruction. If anyone out there in cyber-space land has a suggestion, then post it (if you can) and we will all benefit.

Also, those of you who have signed on as friends have had the understanding that when I post, it will show up on your e-mail. That was my understanding also. Patti thinks that we need to somehow enter your e-mail addresses and the problem will be solved. We will take care of that upon our return also.

If you have not already, I would encourage you to go back through the blogs and read the comments. Folks have served up some really good thoughts for consideration.

In the meantime, think about "triumphalism" as it applies to the church. Read up on it if you can. That will be the subject of the next post.

Until we meet again...........

No comments:

Post a Comment